The Committee of Experts is composed of one member appointed by each Member Institution.
The Committee of Experts is headed by a Coordinator who is the Representative of the Institution holding the Presidency of the Association.
The Committee of Experts meets at least twice a year at the invitation of the President-in-Office to examine all questions relating to the daily life of the Association.
It uses all modern means of communication in the course of its operation and the work entrusted to it.
The quorum for the holding and validity of the meetings of the Committee of Experts is 2/3 of the members.
The Committee of Experts is under the authority of the Bureau and is responsible for:
- propose to the Bureau the strategies and action plans to be submitted to the General Assembly,
- monitor the implementation of the recommendations and decisions of the General Assembly,
- propose to the Bureau all measures and suggestions likely to make the Association more efficient,
- propose to the Bureau a preliminary draft budget of the Association,
- periodically propose to the Bureau areas of cooperation with a view to adapting them to the changing environment and new visions of the Association,
- consider any question submitted by the Bureau.
Decisions are taken by consensus, failing which, by simple majority vote.